Friday 27 December 2013

Free Happy New Year 2014 Funny Cards - New Year 2014 Funny Cards with Quotes

Download latest Happy New year 2014 Funny cards with quotes for Free. New Year 2014 is very close and few hours left for the coming new year 2014. There are many people who were looking for Happy NEw year funny cards. So we have a good collection of Happy New Year Funny Cards 2014 with funny quotes.

Free 2014 Happy New Year Funny Cards with Quotes


"My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem. But they don't really know me." 


"Obviously, if I was serious about having a relationship with someone long-term, the last people I would introduce him to would be my family."


"My wife was afraid of the dark... then she saw me naked and now she's afraid of the light." 


"My brother is gay and my parents don’t care, as long as he marries a doctor."


"Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn't show up on X-rays, but you know it's there."


So above are some of the best New Year Funny Cards with Quotes which you can share with all your friends on all the social medias like facebook, twitter, google+ Also if free to comment if you have nay suggestion regarding Happy New Year 2014 Funny Cards.



0 comments: